SEO Article Writing Kenya


SEO in Kenya: Is it True That There Are No Qualified Article Writers in Kenya, or Simply Good Writers to Match?

There are a huge number of people online who try vesting themselves as exceptional article writers not only in Kenya but across the world. It is a sad affair to hear that in Kenya you cannot find good article writers. It is painful to the bone to note someone stating the fact that Kenya doesn't have writers but only jokers. That is when as a writer of many years I stop and ask myself, do we really have article writers in Kenya? First, my hypothesis is based on the fact that every new day I see advertisements of article writer jobs, online writer jobs or writing jobs online actually from consistent companies. I fail to understand, as a matter of fact, the way I kept seeing an advertisement that I had applied several years ago when I was just green in this field but could not be picked due to lack of a laptop and unlimited internet supply. So, does this mean that there are no writers in Kenya? Does it mean maybe these companies pick writers who later on happen to be jokers? This is a question I am yet to be answered but there is another angle of this debate that I wish to turn to.

Colleges and Universities That Offer Journalism Courses in Kenya Fail on Their Great Part

I choose to take this dimension of this debate due to the fact that article writing is a field that, chances are, local Universities in Kenya are not taking seriously or simply are not taught anywhere in the Kenyan institutions. A good example is the fact that I went through a University Degree course and graduated even without learning what SEO article writing is all about. To me, something needs to be done in the Media and journalism departments in order to factor in the SEO article writing courses in Kenya. This is because trained writers from the Universities come out with no knowledge in SEO, a factor that is taking the online business by storm. This leads to a vicious cycle where companies employ qualified journalists or writers with the hope of having their article writing solutions solved but in the long run the song of Kenyan writers are jokers keep coming in. The solution is SEO article writing. This makes me feel infuriated since I feel wasted for all the years I began writing articles on the local newspapers without much benefit than just fame. It was better if I had any idea of SEO article writing, for I would be an authority in my business, as per now. But, I know I am not far from reality for the time is now or simply now!  However, I still believe that there are writers in Kenya who can be of good help to clients and SEO Companies in Kenya. So, it is essential to be critical in finding them.

How to Find The Best SEO Article Writer in Kenya

·                     Experience - These days CV is just a paper that carries your name and all the information that you can easily wrap up in a sentence or two: 'I am educated'. It is viewed on what you can offer not only in article writing but other competitive fields all together. This is where you simply prove you can do this or that because you have ever done them before. This is where I like referring to dreams. You cannot simply dream while building a house with ice stacks if you have never lived with the Eskimos. This applies well with writing. Your first time will never be enough to prove your writing abilities. You must have written published and submitted articles to article directories in order to get that chance to write for clients and companies. Take it or leave it! This is how you build your portfolio. And I would really pick on someone calling himself/herself a writer by showing the number of blogs he/she is running, for we all know what it means to run a blog when it comes to SEO - marketing and Search engine marketing. This kind of person doesn't need an interview or to write a CV because, it should be practically online. This person only needs a comfortable chair, a workstation and unlimited internet, today and forever for your company or simply has your articles spin out like a tornado.
·                     Passion - I just love to hear one say that he or she is a passionate writer because writing requires the passion of a miner. If not it will leave you worn out and looking drowsy like a daily drunkard. It can exhaust you if you are doing it to show that you can make it whereas you are stretching your brain muscles. And be watchful for they are going to break away from your skull. Take it if you love it, if not try something else because you may as well be wasting your other talents.
·                     Command of English - If you are writing in English then you must be conversant in using English. There is no shortcut because a time comes when writing is done freely where only what is in your mind flows without any pressure or force. This is now professional article writing and when your reach this level, you are what Kenyans are not aware about. Step out and shout out loud with your bunch of articles and they will beg for you. Article writers are gold, you don't have them you will never have them! You have them you are both rich!

So, let us not sing and dance to the tunes of 'Kenya doesn't have quality article writers' but make a point of making Kenya a base for good writers: The best place where they will fall under valuable circles on the Kenyan jobs which is just in SEO Kenya.


Comments

Nice seo article writing.

Blogger said…
Just got my check for $500.

Many times people don't believe me when I tell them about how much money you can earn taking paid surveys online...

So I show them a video of myself getting paid over $500 for paid surveys.
Unknown said…
Nice post!!! Thank you for sharing with us. very informative and useful, keep blogging like this. SEO is very important for website ranking.
affordable seo packages india
low cost seo packages