The Pastor who killed a woman he had an affair with in Kawangware, is not only a murderer but a devil incarnate!!!

It is sad to hear the pastor killings in Kawangware where a pastor, a leader and a servant of God by the name Paul Ng'ang'a, killed a member of the flock in the name of running away from embarrassment. This is painful and a hurting ordeal that goes right to the bone. I mean, I just cannot fathom a clergy man committing such a heinous crime. I remained tongue tied on the evening of 11th March 2012 as the news unfolded on Citizen TV, seated beside my mother who was also in utter dismay and shock.
You can imagine the way our mothers and daughters have always believed and put all their trust in the vicars and the men of the lord, not knowing how much beastly they can become! I even wished it were better when you were in company of a murderer, who at least you know will kill you in the end run than lifting up your hands, dancing Hossana tunes or go on your knees to receive anointing from a probable "Onyancha" Serial killer! Better the devil you know than the angel you don't know. I pity the blind folded followers and feel like this murderer should just be sulubishwad on the cross like they did to some wakoras besides the son of the lord. It is unbelievable but we should now be more than watchful because you never know after the summon, maybe someone has to quench his sheer thirst back in the village with some of the wanakondoos.
I almost shed tears when I heard that, he had actually killed this beautiful image of God since he knew that she was carrying his second child and it was going to make him a laughing stock in the church.
My God! How on earth will I then get married in church if this is the lesson we are learning from our vicars? I'd rather make vows in the bush than cheat my entire generation. How will I accept such a person to lay his evil hands on my wobbling head in the name of the lord, to make my dreams come true? How will I be sure that my daughter is safe when she is leading the choir in church or my mum with her bible study and evening Keshas.
I am a wounded man and I know you are most probably mad than I am, especially if you adore life and respect God. And the people around us, who are our brothers and sisters; His image.
Let us hope that justice will be served and may the soul of the lost rest in eternal peace. And may the lord help us identify true servants of God from devils incarnate because by the look of things, it is like the end time is near, for this pastor killings in Kawangware and many others should not be happening. Let us pray and hold hands for our beloved country Kenya.

Comments